New Product Launching – T1+T2 B+C PV surge protective device DC SPD 1500Vdc, 1000Vdc for combiner box
FLP-PV series are the range of combined devices for discharging lightning currents (Type 1 / Class I), and protecting against induced transient over-voltages (Type 2 / Class II), for Photovoltaic installations, in accordance with EN 50539-11, EN 61643-31, IEC 61643-31.
This DC surge protective devices offer unique hybrid technology and multiple benefits not found in traditional surge protection solutions. The design incorporates a combination of MOV and GDT technology to maximize the SPD’s performance level and reliability. This technology is optimized for robustness and network stability, providing the highest level of protection available.
This combined arrester was specially developed for use in PV installations and protects the DC side of the inverter against partial lightning currents and surges.
Install LSP’s surge protection device (SPD) at the inverter, junction boxes, combiner box and panels to protect both the AC and DC sides of the solar power plant.
- Suitable as protection for combiner boxes in areas with greater exposure to the atmosphere, where installations are usually provided with an external lightning protection system.
- High current discharge capacity with a 8/20 μs waveform Imax: 40 kA.
- Discharges impulse currents with a 10/350 μs waveform Iimp: 6.25 kA; Itotal: 12.5kA
- Exclusive devices for photovoltaic systems according to EN 50539-11, EN 61643-31, IEC 61643-31. Maximum voltage rating Ucpv: 1500 Vdc.
- Remote and visual indication of protection device life status.
- No back-up fuse required thanks to a dynamic thermal disconnection system with a breaking capacity Iscpv: 10kA.