Type 1+2 T1+T2 Class B+C Class I+II PV Surge Protective Device DC SPD 1000V, 1500V
Type 1+2, T1+T2, Class B+C, Class I+II PV DC Surge Protective Device SPD is consisting of a base part and 3 plug-in high energy MOV protection modules. Remote signalling contact for monitoring device is for options. With thermal disconnect mechanical inside for fault indication by red indicator flag.
- Ucpv: 1000Vdc/1500Vdc
- T1+T2, Class B+C, Class I+II, Iimp(10/350μs): 6,25kA, Itotal12,5kA, In(8/20μs): 20kA, Imax(8/20μs): 40kA
- High energy MOV, plug-in module design, easy replacement.
- With thermal disconnect mechanical inside for fault indication by red indicator flag. Visual Indication: Green=OK, Red=Replace
- Floating changeover contact for monitoring device for options
- Voltage protection level (Up): <5,2kV
- IP20 Degree of Ingress Protection
- Standards: EN 50539-11:2013 Low-voltage surge protective devices – Surge protective devices for specific application including d.c. – Part 11: Requirements and tests for SPDs in photovoltaic applications
- Standards: IEC 61643-31:2018 Low-voltage surge protective devices – Part 31 Requirements and test methods for SPDs for photovoltaic installations
- 1000Vdc, 1500Vdc approved by TUV, CB, CE
- Make the SPD with true RoHS material.
- 5 years warranty
T1+T2 PV Surge Protective Device FLP series are suitable for photovoltaic applications. These SPDs are designed and tested according to PV T1+T2 classification from IEC 61643-31 & EN 50539-11 standard.
|Maximum Continuous Operating DC Voltage|
(DC+) – PE, (DC-) – PE Ucpv
(DC+) – (DC-) Ucpv
|Nominal Discharge Current (8/20 μs) In||20 kA|
|Impulse Discharge Current (10/350 μs) Iimp||6.25 kA|
|Total Discharge Current (10/350 μs) ITotal||12.5 kA|
|Total Discharge Current (8/20 μs) ITotal||40 kA|
|Voltage Protection Level|
(DC+) – PE, (DC-) – PE Up
(DC+) – (DC-) Up
|Response Time tA||< 25 ns|
|Short-Circuit Current Rating ISCPV||2000 A|
|Number of Ports||1|
|Mechanical & Environmental|
|Operating Temperature Range Ta||-40 ºF to +158 ºF [-40 ºC to +70 ºC]|
|Permissible Operating Humidity RH||5%…95%|
|Atmospheric pressure and altitude||80k Pa … 106k Pa / -500 m … 2000 m|
|Terminal Screw Torque Mmax||39.9 Ibf·in [4.5 Nm]|
|Conductor Cross Section (max)|
2 AWG (Solid, Stranded) / 4 AWG (Flexible)
35 mm2 (Solid, Stranded) / 25 mm2 (Flexible)
|Mounting||35 mm DIN Rail, EN 60715|
|Degree Of Protection||IP 20 (built-in)|
|Housing Material||Thermoplastic: Extinguishing Degree UL 94 V-0|
|Operating State / Fault Indication||Green ok / Red defect|
|Remote Contacts (RC)||Optional|
|RC Switching Capacity||AC: 250V / 0.5 A; DC: 250V / 0.1 A; 125 V / 0.2 A; 75 V / 0.5 A|
|RC Conductor Cross Section (max)||16 AWG (Solid) / 1.5 mm2 (Solid)|
|FLP-PVXXX-(S) (with remote contacts)||0760026||0710236||0712236||0715232|
|FLP-PVXXX/0 (spare modules)||0760002||0710202||0712202||0715202|
Q1: Selection of surge protector
Al: The grading of the surge protector (commonly known as lightning protection) Is assessed according to the IEC 61643-31 & EN 50539-11 subdivision lightning protection theory, which is installed at the junction of the partition. Technical requirements and functions differ. The first-stage lightning protection device is installed between the 0-1 zone, high for the flow requirement, the minimum requirement of IEC 61643-31 & EN 50539-11 is Itotal (10/350) 12.5 ka, and the second and third levels are installed between the 1-2 and 2-3 zones, mainly to suppress the overvoltage.
Q2: Are you a lightning surge protectors factory or lightning surge protectors trading company?
A2: We are a lightning surge protectors manufacturer.
Q3: Warranty and services:
A3:1. Warranty 5 years
2. lightning surge protectors products and accessories have been tested 3 times before ship out.
3. We own the best after-sale service team, if any problem happens, our team will do our best to solve it for you.
Q4: How can I get some lightning surge protectors samples?
A4: We are honored to offer you lightning surge protectors samples, pis contact our staff and leave detailed contact information, we promise to keep your information confidential.
Q5: Is the sample available and free?
AS: Sample is available, but the sample cost should be payable by you. The cost of the sample will be refunded after further order.
Q6: Do you accept customized order?
A6: Yes, we do.
Q7: What’s the delivery time?
A7: It usually takes 7-15days after confirming payment, but the specific time should be based on the order quantity.