DC Surge Protective Device T2 Class C SLP40 PV/DC series
For Photovoltaic PV solar and DC applications T2 Class C,
In/Imax (8/20μs): 20kA/40 kA, with changeover contact.
- Plug-in module design, easy replacement.
- Visual Indication: Green=OK, Red=Replace.
- Remote alarm contact to make status monitoring easy.
- Quick thermal response for self-protection.
- Voltage protection level (Up): <5.2kV.
- T2, Class C, Class II, In(8/20μs): 20kA, Imax(8/20μs): 40kA.
- Ucpv: 600Vdc/1000Vdc/1200Vdc/1500Vdc.
- Uc: 24Vdc/36Vdc/75Vdc.
DC Surge Protective Device T2 Class C SLP40 are suitable for photovoltaic applications. These SPDs are designed and tested according to PV T2 classification from EN 50539-11 standard.
Indication front window helps users to know the status of the device and remote-signal port is able to provide remote indication and alarm.