Type 2 T2 Class II Class C PV Surge Protection Device DC SPD 600Vdc, 1000Vdc, 1200Vdc, 1500Vdc
Pluggable multi-pole T2 PV Surge Protection Device (SPD) for photovoltaic PV solar applications. For installation of DC side to protect the terminal device in a PV system, like solar panels and inverters against the effects of lightning surge current.
- Ucpv: 600Vdc/1000Vdc/1200Vdc/1500Vdc
- T2, Class C, Class II, In(8/20μs): 20kA, Imax(8/20μs): 40kA
- High energy MOV, plug-in module design, easy replacement.
- With thermal disconnect mechanical inside for fault indication by red indicator flag. Visual Indication: Green=OK, Red=Replace
- Remote signalling contact for monitoring device is for options
- Voltage protection level (Up): <5,2kV
- IP20 Degree of Ingress Protection
- Standards: EN 61643-31:2019 (EN 50539-11:2013) Low-voltage surge protective devices – Surge protective devices for specific application including d.c. – Part 11: Requirements and tests for SPDs in photovoltaic applications
- Standards: IEC 61643-31:2018 Low-voltage surge protective devices – Part 31 Requirements and test methods for SPDs for photovoltaic installations
- 1000Vdc, 1500Vdc approved by TUV, CB, CE
- Make the SPD with true RoHS material.
- 5 years limited warranty
T2 PV Surge Protection Device FLP series are suitable for photovoltaic applications. These SPDs are designed and tested according to PV T2 classification from IEC 61643-31 & EN 50539-11 standard.
|Maximum Continuous Operating DC Voltage|
(DC+) – PE, (DC-) – PE Ucpv
(DC+) – (DC-) Ucpv
|Nominal Discharge Current (8/20 μs) In||20 kA|
|Total Discharge Current (810/20 μs) ITotal||40 kA|
|Maximum Discharge Current (8/20 μs) IMaxl||40 kA|
|Voltage Protection Level|
(DC+) – PE, (DC-) – PE Up
(DC+) – (DC-) Up
|Response Time tA||< 25 ns|
|Short-Circuit Current Rating ISCPV||2000 A|
|Number of Ports||1|
|Mechanical & Environmental|
|Operating Temperature Range Ta||-40 ºF to +158 ºF [-40 ºC to +70 ºC]|
|Permissible Operating Humidity RH||5%…95%|
|Atmospheric pressure and altitude||80k Pa … 106k Pa / -500 m … 2000 m|
|Terminal Screw Torque Mmax||39.9 Ibf·in [4.5 Nm]|
|Conductor Cross Section (max)|
2 AWG (Solid, Stranded) / 4 AWG (Flexible)
35 mm2 (Solid, Stranded) / 25 mm2 (Flexible)
|Mounting||35 mm DIN Rail, EN 60715|
|Degree Of Protection||IP 20 (built-in)|
|Housing Material||Thermoplastic: Extinguishing Degree UL 94 V-0|
|Operating State / Fault Indication||Green ok / Red defect|
|Remote Contacts (RC)||Optional|
|RC Switching Capacity||AC: 250V / 0.5 A; DC: 250V / 0.1 A; 125 V / 0.2 A; 75 V / 0.5 A|
|RC Conductor Cross Section (max)||16 AWG (Solid) / 1.5 mm2 (Solid)|
|SLP-PVXXX-(S) (with remote contacts)||4060026||4010236||4012232||4015232|
|SLP-PVXXX/0 (spare modules)||4060002||4010202||4012202||4015202|
Q1: Selection of surge protector
Al: The grading of the surge protector (commonly known as lightning protection) Is assessed according to the IEC 61643-31 & EN 50539-11 subdivision lightning protection theory, which is installed at the junction of the partition. Technical requirements and functions differ. The first-stage lightning protection device is installed between the 0-1 zone, high for the flow requirement, the minimum requirement of IEC 61643-31 & EN 50539-11 is Imax 40 ka (8/20), and the second and third levels are installed between the 1-2 and 2-3 zones, mainly to suppress the overvoltage.
Q2: Are you a lightning surge protectors factory or lightning surge protectors trading company?
A2: We are lightning surge protectors manufacturer.
Q3: Warranty and services:
A3:1. Warranty 5 years
2. lightning surge protectors products and accessories have been tested 3 times before ship out.
3. We own the best after-sale service team, if any problem happens, our team will do our best to solve it for you.
Q4: How can I get some lightning surge protectors samples?
A4: We are honored to offer you lightning surge protectors samples, pis contact our staff and leave detailed contact information, we promise to keep your information confidential.
Q5: Is sample available and free?
AS: Sample is available, but the sample cost should be payable by you. The cost of the sample will be refunded after further order.
Q6: Do you accept customized order?
A6: Yes, we do.
Q7: What’s the delivery time?
A7: It usually takes 7-15days after confirming payment, but specific time should be based on the order quantity.