DC Surge Protector Device T1+T2 7kA FLP7 PV/DC series
Modular multipole Plug-in Surge Protector Device SPD arrester for use in DC power supply systems 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 75Vdc, 600Vdc, 1000Vdc, 1200Vdc, 1500Vdc with remote signalling contact for monitoring device (floating changeover contact).
- Plug-in module design, easy replacement.
- Visual Indication: Green=OK, Red=Replace.
- Remote alarm contact to make status monitoring easy.
- Quick thermal response for self-protection.
- Voltage protection level (Up): <5.2kV.
- T1+T2, Class B+Class C, Class I+Class II, Iimp(10/350μs): 7kA, In(8/20μs): 20kA, Imax(8/20μs): 40kA.
- Ucpv: 600Vdc/1000Vdc/1200Vdc/1500Vdc.
- Uc: 24Vdc/36Vdc/75Vdc.
DC Surge Protector Device T1+T2 7kA FLP7 are suitable for photovoltaic applications. These SPDs are designed and tested according to PV T1+2 classification from EN 50539-11 standard.
Indication front window helps users to know the status of the device and remote-signal port is able to provide remote indication and alarm.
Plug-in module design makes it convenient to change module without device disconnection.