LED Lights Surge Protection Device – SLP20GI Module Series
LSP’s SLP20GI thermally protected Surge Protective Device is a self-protected device specially designed to be used in outdoor and commercial LED lighting fixtures for transient overvoltage protection.
It has been developed with LSP’s thermally protected varistor technology.
Its built-in thermal disconnect function provides additional protection to prevent catastrophic failure and fire hazard even under extreme circumstances of varistor end-of-life or sustaining overvoltage conditions.
The SLP20GI features a built-in LED indicator that notifies when replacement of the module is needed.
• Outdoor and Commercial LED Lighting
• Roadway lighting
• Traffic lighting
• Digital signage
• Wall wash lighting
• Parking garage lighting
• Flood lighting
• Tunnel lighting
• Street lighting
• Build-in LED Indication, saves maintenance time by identifying replacement need
• Thermally Protected
• Suitable for use in luminaire with Class I or Class II insulation∗
• 20kA Maximum Discharge Current (Imax), 8/20μs
• High line-to-earth/ground resistance
• IP66: Dust-tight and water resistant
• Parallel or Series connected options
• IEC 61643-11/EN 61643-11 recognized∗
∗ See ‘Part Numbering System’ for exact details of voltages available for Class I and Class II
installations, and ‘Device Ratings and Specifications’ table for voltage specific approvals.
CAUTION: Stresses above those listed in ‘Absolute Maximum Ratings’ may cause permanent damage to the device. This is a stress only rating and operation of the device at these or any other conditions above those indicated in the operational sections of this specification is not implied.