DC SPD Surge Protective Device
SLP-PV series (Type 2)
Pluggable multi-pole dc surge protective device (SPD) for photovoltaic PV solar applications. For installation of DC side to protect the terminal device in a PV system, like solar panels and inverters against the effects of lightning surge current.
- Ucpv: 600Vdc/1000Vdc/1500Vdc
- T2, Class C, Class II, In(8/20μs): 20kA, Imax(8/20μs): 40kA
- High energy MOV, plug-in module design, easy replacement.
- With thermal disconnect mechanical inside for fault indication by red indicator flag. Visual Indication: Green=OK, Red=Replace
- Remote signalling contact for monitoring device is for options
- Voltage protection level (Up): <4kV
- IP20 Degree of Ingress Protection
- Standards: EN 50539-11:2013 Low-voltage surge protective devices – Surge protective devices for specific application including d.c. – Part 11: Requirements and tests for SPDs in photovoltaic applications
- Standards: IEC 61643-31:2018 Low-voltage surge protective devices – Part 31 Requirements and test methods for SPDs for photovoltaic installations
- 1000Vdc, 1500Vdc approved by TUV, CB, CE
- Make the SPD with true RoHS material.
- 5 years warranty